Pickup and delivery of the goods
Delivery to the UK mainland will be made within 3 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after receipt and completion of your order; however, delays are occasionally unavoidable due to unexpected circumstances. If Direct-Democracy Supplements Limited is delayed or fails to deliver within the stipulated timeframes, the company will not be liable for any damages.
Shipping prices will vary depending on the size, weight, and location of the package. Following receipt of your purchase, we will provide you with an estimate of the cost. Alternatively, you may contact us for a price.
There are some items that are not eligible for next-day delivery, including equipment and accessories. The shipping of equipment and accessories normally takes 3-5 days to reach its destination. If you want next-day delivery, you will be charged an extra fee for this service. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 020 8850 4477 if you require any information on these costs.
Whenever there is a problem with any of our equipment or accessories, we will send out replacement components first. If this does not cure the problem, we will dispatch our specialist to fix it. If the problem persists after this, we will replace the product at no additional cost.
Courier Pickups and Dropoffs
- Our Free Shipping Over £10 Offer is only valid for deliveries to addresses inside the United Kingdom Mainland. Please note that the following postal districts are not covered by our Free Shipping Promotion:
ABERDEEN, BERMUDA, CANTERBURY, NORTHERN IRELAND, PHILIPPINES, NORTHERN IRELAND (BT), PHILIPPINES, HAMPSHIRE, IV 41 to 49, IV 51 and 55, KA 27 and 28, KW 15-17, ZE, ISLE OF MAN (IM), CHANNEL ISLANDS
Customer duty for providing Direct-Democracy Supplements with the right shipping information is as follows: b. Direct-Democracy Supplements Limited will not be liable for any shipping fees incurred as a result of incorrect delivery information being provided.
- A signature is required for all products delivered. If a signature is acquired from someone other than the identified customer at the designated delivery address, the named customer remains liable for the item and any charges connected with it until the item is returned to the carrier.
- After receiving your item(s) from the courier, it is VERY IMPORTANT to confirm that the packing is in excellent condition and that no damage has occurred before signing the delivery receipt. If the couriers attempt to deliver a package that has been damaged in transit, PLEASE REFUSE the delivery and urge the driver to return the package to our office. Within 24 hours after receiving the package, it must be opened and any damage must be reported to us by phone (working day).
- Please keep in mind that if the products are damaged or malfunctioning during shipping, we will demand documentation of the damage, such as an image or photograph, before we can provide you a replacement. You will need to maintain hold of the damaged products as well as the package in its original packaging until we have received proof of the damage and processed the claim through our courier provider.
We will notify you within 2 working days that your claim has been handled and that a new product will be shipped to you as soon as the claim has been verified and confirmed.
This is necessary in order to comply with our Parcels Insurance Policy. If the delivery note is not signed as ‘damaged’ or if we are not alerted within 24 hours of the damage occurring after receipt of the delivery, we will be unable to handle your claim for damage. Please notify us of any problems as soon as possible via phone. Your statutory rights in relation to the provision of products are unaffected by this.
- If you have not received your purchase within 3 working days of it being dispatched, please trace it using the tracking information provided or contact us. It is necessary to contact the couriers directly if they have attempted to deliver your item and have left a card for you within 7 days of the card being left. If an item is returned to us as a result of your failure to communicate effectively, you will be liable for any additional shipping expenses incurred by us.
- The point of delivery is the spot on your property border that is closest to the driver’s vehicle and can be reached by the driver. No one may reasonably expect the driver to transport the item within your property, for example, to your front door or any other location. When the delivery vehicle’s access to your property is restricted, the point of delivery will be the location that is the most convenient for the driver to reach with his vehicle under specific situations.
- Our goal is to ship things within 48 hours after receiving money and clearing them through our system (except where descriptions state a delay). Requests for a delay in the dispatching of an item cannot be guaranteed, and any obligation for a returned delivery as a result of no one being present at the delivery address at the time of delivery will be the responsibility of the buyer in this case.
- We will not be liable for non-delivery of things if the delivery address provided is incorrect or partial (for example, if there is no house number or street address provided). It is possible that the item will be returned to our distribution warehouse by the courier if this information is erroneous or incomplete. If this occurs, you will be responsible for the expenses of returning the item to us and then having it re-dispatched to you. 2 times the initial shipping fee, in other words.
- All things will be shipped to the address that was provided during the Checkout process.
- Prior to any item being re-dispatched, all fees must be paid in full.
- Couriers in Norway are exclusively delivered to business addresses. We are unable to ship items to Norwegian residential addresses due to regulatory restrictions.
Returns, cancellations, and substitutions are all permitted.
- All things must be returned in the same condition in which they were received. Unpackaged products will not be collected by our carriers.
- If an item is returned to us because the customer was unable to pick it up, the postage will not be refunded, and a shipping fee will be charged if the client wishes for the product to be delivered again.
- The consumer is responsible for returning all things that have been collected.
- Replacements or refunds will not be granted until we have thoroughly inspected any returned items.
- If we are unable to complete your order for any reason, refunds will be handled automatically within 7 days.
Refusing to accept a delivery
- We reserve the right to charge you a fee equal to the original delivery charge for the item to be returned to us, as well as a further fee for the item to be redistributed. In other words, refusing delivery for any reason will result in you being responsible for an additional fee equal to two times the original delivery charge.
- It is proper to accept the delivery, mark any damage on the delivery note, and inform us within 24 hours if the delivery is not received in good condition. We can advise you on the best line of action to take in order to obtain a replacement.
- For damaged on arrival items, please refer to section 2d. If you have received a faulty (for incorrect items, please refer to section 2d), you must notify us within a reasonable time of receipt, which we consider to be 7 days. We will then arrange for the item to be collected and replaced within the usual timeframes as indicated in the terms of delivery. In the event that a violation of the Sale of Items Act has occurred, you will not be liable for the shipping expenses of goods supplied by Direct-Democracy Supplements.
- For fixed-priced items, you have the opportunity to cancel your purchase within seven days of placing your order and receiving a full refund for the item. This seven-day period will begin on the day you get the item and will end seven days after that. Before returning any items, you must ensure that they are handled with reasonable care and that they are returned in sellable condition, as described above. It is your responsibility to pay for the shipping fees both to and from your location in this case. If you want to return an item, you must notify us by contacting customer care first. Your responsibility for the item extends to the time it takes to return to us in a complete and undamaged state. Please note that if the item is returned damaged in any way, we will not have the ability to provide a refund and it will be your duty to arrange for the item’s collection at your expense.
- If you win an auction item, you cannot get your money back.
Pricing and Payment Information
- While we make every effort to guarantee that all pricing are accurate, mistakes may arise from time to time. If we discover that the price of the items you have ordered has been incorrectly quoted, we will notify you as quickly as possible and give you the choice of continuing with your transaction at the actual price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we shall consider the order to have been abandoned.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates, but do not include shipping expenses.
- Credit Card Transactions on a Secure Server: In order for us to process your order using a credit card in a safe and secure manner, the page where you input your credit card information is hosted on a secure server. In order to protect the confidentiality of this information, it is transmitted in an encrypted format.
- It will not be possible to deliver an item until complete payment has been received and cleared by the bank. As a result, electronic ways of payment are favoured over other methods.
Discounted bulk purchases OR items purchased for trade or resale at a reduced price
- No guarantee will be provided for any products purchased by businesses or individuals for the purpose of trade or resale.
- Discounted bulk purchases are not covered by any kind of guarantee.
Making contact with Customer Service
- Please contact the customer support team on 0208 863 0300 for any and all inquiries, including those about dispatch, delivery, and after sales service.
Product Description and Availability (Optional).
- Manufacturers will occasionally update their items, and we reserve the right to offer these, even if the photographs and descriptions differ from those given in the listing.
- Images are for illustrative reasons only, and goods may vary in size, shape, and colour from what is seen in the images.
- When items are sold, it is possible that they will not be accessible for purchase at the time of the sale. Despite the fact that the expected delivery time will be displayed, we may not be able to ship at the time indicated owing to circumstances beyond our control. Direct-Democracy Supplements Limited will not be liable for any delays or inability to deliver within the time frames that have been predicted.
- It is possible that broken or damaged stock will prohibit us from completing an order even though we will do everything we can to guarantee that inventories of items are accessible. Depending on the situation, you will either be offered the option of waiting for stock to arrive or receiving a full refund.
- The maximum responsibility for whatever cause is limited to the amount paid for the item in question.
Discounts are number ten.
- Discounts can only be applied to and spent on full-priced merchandise. Discounts are not available on products in the special priced category or on clearance items.
- For international orders, Customs authorities will choose parcels at random, which they will open and inspect. They will occasionally open the internal package of products, despite the fact that this does not happen very often. We are unable to bear responsibility for these situations because Customs processes are completely out of our hands..